i18n review of Arabic Mathematical Notation

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:08:11 -0000
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Cc: <member-i18n-core@w3.org>

[On member lists, since not yet published]

Chaps,

Please find my personal comments on your intended note, Arabic mathematical notation, at:

http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0512-arabic-mathml/

Nice document !

I have briefly informed the i18n WG of some key substantive issues, but there is no official feedback from them as yet.  Please use the above lists for discussion, unless the MathML folks are happy to discuss in public.

Best regards,
RI

PS: Felix, please add this to the review history page when you get a moment. Thanks.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/