Re: first physics ejournal with math in MathML

Well... on Macs... it's catastrophic as expected!

I stumbled accross:
	http://alphaserv3.aei.mpg.de/hermes/livrev/2004/6/article.pub.xml

On Safari 1.3 characters are shown but no 2-D formulae whatsoever...
(the TechExplorer plugin could be useful there, but the xml needs to be
different for this)
On Mozilla 1.7.3, it takes more than 5 minutes to load the page!! and
then the rendering is very poor because of the bugs we know in the
missing or conflicting fonts on Mac.

paul

PS: got PDF somewhere ?? ;-)