Re: textual math dtd ?

From: Michael Kohlhase <m.kohlhase@iu-bremen.de>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:41:49 +0200
To: Stéphan Sémirat <stephan.semirat@ac-grenoble.fr>
Cc: www-math <www-math@w3.org>

Stephan,

you might be interested in the OMDoc format (or some modules of it), you can
find it at http://www.mathweb.org/omdoc, if you have questions, direct them to me.

Michael
    Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,         Office: Research 1, Room 62
    Professor for Computer Science      Campus Ring 12,
    School of Engineering & Science     D-28758 Bremen, Germany
    International University Bremen     tel/fax: +49 421 200 3140/3103
    http://www.faculty.iu-bremen.de/mkohlhase <m.kohlhase@iu-bremen.de>