Re: [bidi] Re: math in arabic -- w3c mathml group looking for contributions

Hi Jony,

Thanks for this bit of information.  I am copying your message to the
www-math@w3.org list, which is where the discussion of MathML in RTL
languages is being archived.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
W3C Math Interest Group Co-Chair                      651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com