where can my mathml-x project contribute?

From: Roger I Martin PhD <hypernexdev@hypernexinc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:43:39 -0400
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hello,

With Chris Ebert, I started a project that takes MathML and generates(via XSLT) Java source code that can be runtime compiled and used programmatically.  It is hosted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mathml-x/.  I have a lightweight Graphics2D-based MathML DOM implementation developing.  There are also examples being developed both of MathML and the use of the mathml-x code generation.

The deliverables under the active Charter mention DOM implementation and Test Suite.  How far is it? If there is overlap with the mathml-x project I would like to contribute.

Regards,

Roger