Re: MathPlayer Problem

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@DesSci.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:37:01 -0700
To: "Bernhard Keil" <Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com>, <www-math@w3.org>

MathPlayer neither looks at nor sets the line-height property.  It does
manipulate the DOM in some cases (such as inserting a <nobr> to make sure
punctuation following math is not moved to the following line).  However I
created an example where the DOM manipulation does not happen and the
problem still occurs.

This appears to be an IE bug.  I will enter this into our bug database and
we will look for a workaround.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide