Re: e-notation definition missing from MathML 2nd ed schemas?

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:56:57 +0100
To: mhucka@caltech.edu
Cc: www-math@w3.org

  Thanks for your reply.  Do you need me to do anything more
  with respect to this?  And (not to be pushy, just wondering)
  is there any timetable or other estimate of when the fix may
  be made to the Schema?

We'll change the schema asap (assuming we all do agree that it is just a
simple bug that should be fixed, My reply was a personal one I didn't
actually check with other IG members) At the time I answered your first
message I discovered that in the course of the W3C working group being
reborn as an interest group we'd lost cvs access to the sources so I
couldn't actually touch the file:-) W3C sysadmin's have kindly fixed
that now so we should be able to update the file as soon as we've tested
the change.

http://www.star.net.uk