Re: Mathml display with IE

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:58:32 +0100
To: pzn04@yahoo.fr
Cc: thabing@uiuc.edu, www-math@w3.org

  Could you please tell me how I can get the code 0xE084 for <, and
  where I can find the real UTF-8 codes for other symbols that are
  generated in the Unicode Private Area, and that display an
  interrogation mark instead of the expected character?

You don't need to type the utf8 bytes If you know the Unicode number eg
0xE084  you can use &#xE084;

http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk