Re: Mathml display with IE

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:04:11 GMT
To: pzn04@yahoo.fr
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> Do you mean, with XSL rules?
No I just meant that if you didn't want  a < sign then obviously the
markup should not be the <mo>&lt;</mo> that I suggested and you'd need
to replace &lt; for the character data or character reference for the
required character.

If it's an xsl-question it may be better to move to xsl-list, but I'm a
little confused as I thought initially you said that you were authoring
in open office which I assumed meant that you were directly entering
the document in an editor rather than generating it with xsl, so I am
not sure how xsl is involved?

http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk