Re: Integrals in Content markup

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:50:25 GMT
To: mikeday@yeslogic.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> Can integrals with multiple variables be specified in Content markup?
> For example:

yes, the first line of 4.4.5.1 is (my __)

The int element is the operator element for an integral. Optional bound
variable__s__ serve as the integration variable__s__

It's true that the examples all only have one variable (which is
slightly unfortunate, if we ever do a MathML 2.1 we should probably add
another example there).

Section C.2.5.1 (which tends to have more detail about exactly what
combinations of things are supposed to make sense) lists a signature of

(bvar+,domainofapp,algebraic) -> algebraic

where the + here denotes at least one bvar

http://www.star.net.uk