Re: [www-math] <none>

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:57:36 -0500
To: m_mervat@yahoo.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> I want to wonder about the arabic mathml; how to write arabic document
> in mathml,.and embended arabic equation.
> if you have any infornation about that
> plzzzzzzzzzz send them to me as soon as posibile.

Can you explain what you mean by arabic equations?  Does that mean

1) left-to-right equations with arabic characters?
2) right-to-left equations with arabic character?
3) standard left-to-right equations with mostly ISO-LATIN characters
   embedded in arabic documents?
4) something else?

I think I can help you 1 and 3.  If you mean 2 or 4, I would love to
get some details, and see what might be possible.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
W3C Math Interest Group Co-Chair                      651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com