Links

From: <edwardbnewman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:12:34 -0800
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi.

I'm trying to bring my hobby/ small business to the internet, but I'm not having a WHOLE lot of
luck with getting people to visit.  I'm wondering if we could trade links.   I don't have any banners
on my page yet, so you would stand out.

My website is at-

 http://www.arcadegametracker.com

I track down and refurbish classic arcade games like Pac-Man, Q-bert, etc.

If you like, I also have a banner at-

 http://www.arcadegametracker.com/ads/486by80.html

Send me an email if you put up a link- I would be happy to return the favor.

Take care,

Ed

edwardbnewman@hotmail.com