Re: Entities in test suite .mml files

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:16:40 -0600
To: mikeday@yeslogic.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> There appears to be some discrepancies between the xml and mml files in
> the MathML test suite regarding character entities.
> Here is a line from mover1.xml:

[snip]

> It only seems to happen when multiple character entity references occur on
> the same line. Then all but the first will be redundantly escaped.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael
>
> --
> YesLogic Prince prints XML!
> http://yeslogic.com

Looks like a bad Perl regular expression must be floating around
somewhere.  Thanks for tracking this down.  I'll get it fixed.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com