MathML DOM and Rendering Control software release

From: <endre-somogyi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:16:58 +0000
To: www-math@w3.org

Greetings MathML

I have just released version 0.1 of a set of MathML components.

These free, open-source and 100% C#.

I currently have a full implementation of the w3c recomended DOM specification,
and a WinForms control for displaying mathml documents. All components are
available under the LGPL license, and are native .net components written
entirely in c#. The control is capable of rendering any presentation
markup document, and I am in the process of displaying content markup. While
the control currently does not allow editing, I am working on this now. I also
have a test application that hosts the mathml rendering control.

Further information, screenshots, downloads,
source code and documentation are available at:

http://numerator.sourceforge.net/components.php

ThankYou