MathML question

From: Wong Keang Loan <eng10875@nus.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:23:17 +0800
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hi, W3C MathML Team.

Hi, I'm an undergraduate student from Singapore.
I'm currently learning on MathML, and i would like to know that if i have success to generate one Presentation Markup string and i would like to convert it to Maths Expression; is there any classes or software which support this method?? i mean if now i have a MathML, and how can i know how the Maths Expression is being represented inside?? Hope you can understand my difficulty, sorry for that. =)

Thanks A Lot. =)

Regards,
Keang Loan,Wong.