Typos in MathML DOM Java Bindings

From: Daniel J. R. May <d.may@imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:53:51 +0000
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello,

There are a few typos in the MathML DOM Java bindings, which mean that
they can not be compiled. They appear in both the zip download and the
specification. I list them out below and have attached an updated
version of the zip file which has the my corrections incorporated.

MathMLMatrixElement.java
problem: missing return type
was: public      deleteRow(int index) throws DOMException;
now: public void deleteRow(int index) throws DOMException;

MathMLVectorElement.java
problem: missing return type
was: public      deleteComponent(int index) throws DOMException;
now: public void deleteComponent(int index) throws DOMException;

MathMLMatrixrowElement.java
problem: missing return type
was: public      deleteEntry(int index) throws DOMException;
now: public void deleteEntry(int index) throws DOMException;

MathMLPiecewiseElement.java
problem: case is a keyword of Java
was: public MathMLCaseElement setCase(int index, MathMLCaseElement case)
throws DOMException;
now: public MathMLCaseElement setCase(int index, MathMLCaseElement
newCase) throws DOMException;

Cheers,

Dan