Re: <mfrac> elements not showing up properly in netscape

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:04:52 GMT
To: BPugazhendhi@collegeboard.org
CC: www-math@w3.org

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathml.xsl"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathmlcss.xsl"?>

I'm not sure which stylesheet netscape uses if you use 2 references, but
in any case you shouldn't reference pmathmlcss.xsl

Other than that, your file looks OK to me.

Of course MathML is not directly supported in netscapes earlier than 7,
you didn't say which version/platform you were on.

http://www.star.net.uk