Errors in the test suite

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:31:03 +0000 (UTC)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

I spotted a couple of errors in the test suite:

   http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/

First, it appears that none of the MML files have namespace declarations,
so they are presumably not MathML files (unless I missed something).

Second, this test:

   http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/testsuite/Presentation/TablesAndMatrices/mtable/deprecated-mtd2.xml

...has a wellformedness error.

Other than that, I have to say, this is one of the best test suites I've
seen from the W3C. My only request would be for a much simpler version of
the test suite that doesn't depend on (e.g.) XSLT, but just has the sample
rendering, the test rendering, and "next" and "prev" links. That way it
would be less distracting when going through and testing several dozen
tests at once.

Cheers,