ANN: MathML goes mainstream!

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:54:01 -0700
To: "'mozilla-mathml@mozilla.org'" <mozilla-mathml@mozilla.org>, "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>

Just FYI,

I am happy to announce that Microsoft's MSN Network has licensed Design
Science's MathPlayer software in order to display MathML-based content in
their new Math Homework Help feature. For further details, see the press
release is available on our web site:

BTW, we have also had 100,000 downloads of MathPlayer since its release.
This number does not include MSN subscribers. MathML is alive and well!

Paul Topping                     email: pault@dessci.com
President                        phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide