Re: (Small) straightphi vs varphi

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:17:29 +0100
To: eduardot@dessci.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

me> I think MathML 2 is in agreement with
me> http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0370.pdf

Hmm I checked our gif charts against their pdf and they are as I said in
agreement

> 3C6: straight phi  GREEK SMALL LETTER PHI
> 3D5: cursive phi   GREEK PHI SYMBOL

but...

> Well, not quite.

It looks like the names didn't move with the images.
(I'm sure we've checked this 1000 times before..)

So I think you are correct that the entity names should be swapped round
.

I'll take this up with the WG.

Thanks

http://www.star.net.uk