Re: Comments for PER-MathML2-20030804

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:16:31 +0100
To: lesch@w3.org
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Susan,
Thanks for your comments, We'll try to merge them in to the next
(hopefully REC) version.
A quick comment on one point

> www.openmath.org should be openmath.example.org (openmath.org may be a
> known now but the example domains are the only domains IANA reserves)

I believe you commented on this last time as well, bt this isn't a
"generic example" It is a real example. OpenMath and MathML are
very closely related (and historically linked) The examples are
specificaly examples showing how to relate MathML to OpenMath
Content Dictionaries, they wouldn't really make sense with example.org
URIs.