error in iso-grk4.ent

From: <kultk@cch.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:14:25 -0500
To: www-math@w3.org

To: David Carlisle

Hello David,

Thanks for putting your ISO entities on the w3.org website for public use -
it makes life so much easier knowing someone else has painstakingly gone
through and converted the ISO entities into Unicode references!

However, I just wanted to report a small error I noticed in the
iso-grk4.ent entity set (on
http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso8879doc/isogrk4.html).  There are two
b.Gamma entities defined; one is for a capital Gamma, which is fine, but
the second is commented as a capital Lambda:

      b.Gamma 1D6B2  MATHEMATICAL BOLD CAPITAL LAMBDA capital Lambda, Greek

I'm assuming this one should be referenced as "b.Lambda".  The entity
declarations file have the same error too

Just thought you'd like to know.

Kathy Kult
Sr. SGML Analyst, Data Architecture
CCH INCORPORATED, A WoltersKluwer Company