error in iso-grk4.ent

From: <kultk@cch.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:14:25 -0500
To: www-math@w3.org

To: David Carlisle

Hello David,

Thanks for putting your ISO entities on the w3.org website for public use -
it makes life so much easier knowing someone else has painstakingly gone
through and converted the ISO entities into Unicode references!

However, I just wanted to report a small error I noticed in the
iso-grk4.ent entity set (on
http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso8879doc/isogrk4.html).  There are two
b.Gamma entities defined; one is for a capital Gamma, which is fine, but
the second is commented as a capital Lambda:

      b.Gamma 1D6B2  MATHEMATICAL BOLD CAPITAL LAMBDA capital Lambda, Greek

I'm assuming this one should be referenced as "b.Lambda".  The entity
declarations file have the same error too
(http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso8879/isogrk4.ent).

Just thought you'd like to know.

Sincerely,

Kathy Kult
Sr. SGML Analyst, Data Architecture
CCH INCORPORATED, A WoltersKluwer Company
kultk@cch.com