Re: Importing MathML Schema in XMLSpy

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:10:37 GMT
To: webpepejuan@mixmail.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

  <P>David thanks for the fast and concrete answer, which schema validator
  do you sugest to use with XML Spy?</P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>

I have only used xmlspy for a total of 2 minutes, I just happened to
download xmlspy 2004 today. I hadn't actually used it before I saw your report.

The schema has been used/tested with xsv and xerces in the past, however
as I said in my last message I don't think that the warning is a problem
it is just the editor telling you that it can't edit a schema component
that for an unspecified namespace at an unspecified location, which
seems quite reasonable.

David

Grr some of us read mail in a mail reader not a web browser, and html
mail is a bit hard to read:-)

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk