Re: Importing MathML Schema in XMLSpy

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:04:46 GMT
To: webpepejuan@mixmail.com, www-math@w3.org

I have just read 4.2.3 of the schema spec and I think it is clearly
Ok to have an empty xsd:import.

Note that this does not actually stop you loading the file into xmlspy,
you just get a warning that it (not unreasonably) is going to ignore
that line. the rest of the file is brought in to the editor,