Cannot get MathML to work with Mozilla 1.4.1

From: Joaquin Menchaca <qaengr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:44:42 +0000
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi.

I tried and tried to get MathML to work with Mozilla 1.4.1, but it doesn't
seem to work.  I was playing with
http://www.realmspace.com/academiaj/test.xml.  It renders locally, but when
accessed over the internet, it doesn't render at all.

I have tried for 3 weeks to get this stuff to work.  Any suggestions?

- Joaquin

From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!