MathML 2.0, second edition

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:29:53 -0600
To: www-math@w3.org
Cc: qa-chairs@w3.org
Hello MathML,

Ref:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/05/SpecGL-MathML20-review.html

Our (QAWG) apologies that we didn't send these comments before your Last
Call closed, even though they were ready.  For a variety of reasons
(travel, vacations, meetings, publications, etc), actually sending them
slipped between the cracks.

We have taken a look at the Last Call text of MathML 2.0 Second Edition,
from the perspective of conformance to "QA Framework:  Specification
Guidelines" (SpecGL, [1], which is *our* Last Call version of that
specification).

We recognize that the MathML 2.0 spec is a Second Edition, and therefore
the scope allowable changes is very constrained.

Nevertheless, we offer the review in the hopes that MathML WG finds it
interesting and/or useful.  In fact, MathML 2.0 Second Edition scored
pretty well against the SpecGL, as you will see in the review comments.

For the QAWG,
-Lofton Henderson
(QAWG co-chair)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-qaframe-spec-20030210/