Re: Universal MathML Stylesheet

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:21:20 +0100
To: Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

> I would like to get your comments on the following idea
> to extend the universal MathML stylesheet:

Sounds sensible to me (although I don't think I have time to do this
right now, if someone would like to supply some code....)

Do you envision circumstances where this mode could be selected
automatically, or would it just be an option to set up with the
preferences namespace attribute?

http://www.star.net.uk