Re: default rendering of 'not(pr)subset' needs a fix?

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:56:37 +0100
To: romeo@psyx.org
CC: www-math@w3.org

> interchanged inadvertently (sections 4.4.6.9-10,

Thanks, yes this was reported on this list by Andreas (as a last call
comment on the current working draft, but I think it was always that
way) It is fixed in our internal version, due for release "soon".

Thanks for your interest (we'd much rather have problems reported
twice than not reported at all).

http://www.star.net.uk