RE: [www-math] <none>

From: Eduardo Tabacman <eduardot@dessci.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:31:25 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi Ana,

> The Input Control editor and the translator-function
> getMathML() work well.
> But for example with getContentMathML(), I get always a
> conversion error.

Conversion to content from presentation markup can always be tripped and
fail. Usual pitfalls are confusion between function application and
invisible times, incorrect nesting, mismatched fences...
However, WebEQ does a good job in general, specially if you entered the
formula via the InputControl, as you seem to have done.

Send me (directly to eduardot@dessci.com) the presentation markup of an
example that fails, and I'll look into it.

Regards,

Eduardo.