Re: i have some questions. in testsuite

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:50:50 +0100
To: good799@yahoo.com, www-math@w3.org

I wrote:

  that's the whole mathml spec, Translating all of that would be a big job
  I think! I am sure that Korean readers would appreciate that if you did
  that, but I was not suggesting that.

Also I meant to say, if you do decide to translate the MathML
specification, do not translate the current working draft at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-MathML2-20030411
as hopefully this second edition of  MathML 2 will become a full
Recommendation of the W3C and not just a working draft within a
few weeks/months and so you should wait until the text is stable before
translating.

http://www.star.net.uk