i have some questions. in testsuite

From: kang dong sok <good799@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-math@w3.org

Dear www-math

Thesedays, i try to translate 'W3C MathML Test Suite'
into Korean.
but i have some questions........
for example,

1). text mistake(?)
Specifically, it tests the default, true and false
values of 'largeop' for &int; with when 'displaystyle'
is true or false.

i think "&#x0222B;" is right, instead of "&int;".

What do you think about it?

you know, i can find several things like this..

if you agree with me , i can send the list...

2). image missing(?)
for example.
this page needs lots of images

but, when i downloaded this
In my local computer , i can't find this image

please, if you don't mind , could you check it for me?

Everything is possible those who have a dream!
Kang Dong_sok who is your best friend.
Melbourne in Australia ->> http://melbourne.woorizip.com
Mobile : +61-417-795-286 {New}
ICQ No. 63859696