Re: Implementing MathML on the web

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:07:28 +0100
To: toddobryan@mac.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

  Is there a good way to view MathML on a Macintosh or under Linux?

  Given that AOL Time Warner just decided to make IE their default
  browser, I'm not sure how much life Netscape still has in it.

Netscape/mozilla  probably are the two (or one depending how you count)
easiest ways to browse xhtml+mathml on both of those platforms.
It's hard to predict the future but I see no evidence of linux
vanshing in the near future, and that if for no other reason ought to
ensure the existence of open source browsers in addition to IE.

David