Re: Does Mathematica support importing MathML content markup?

From: <soiffer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:55:19 +0000
To: "Roger L. Costello" <costello@mitre.org>
Cc: www-math@w3.org, "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>

Starting with Mathematica 4.2, and maybe earlier, Mathematica
can import and export both presentation and content MathML.
Importing content MathML is the same as importing presentation
MathML.  See the additional info under the help topic "Export"
in the help browser for how to export content mathml.

Neil Soiffer
Design Science   (www.dessci.com)
"How Science Communicates"