Re: Putting math on the web with MathML http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:22:18 +0100
To: JackD@dessci.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

   The table at the top of this page fails to mention the cases where CSS is
   used to render the equations. In this case, I believe, any browser that
   supports XSLT and CSS should (theoretically) work.

   Jack

I fear that currently the "javascript" used to do some of the stretchy
bracket positioning is microsoft-specific, mainly because I was using
their documentation at the time. I'm sure that it could be made cross
browser compatible but I didn't want to claim that at the time.

http://www.star.net.uk