Re: errata and comments, chapter C (first installment)

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:17:31 +0100
To: Strotmann@rrz.uni-koeln.de
CC: www-math@w3.org

Andreas
> , if you are not planning to
> put the final draft on the web first anyway.

I'll let Stan answer your technical points but just a comment on this
one

> , if you are not planning to
> put the final draft on the web first anyway.

The process is that once we have finished handling all the last call
comments we go to W3C and ask for a "Proposed Recommendation"
publication (This is all sitting waiting to go out, it just needs
authorisation, and a publication date:-).

There is then a final month or so of review time and then the we'd hope
to publish a REC version.

Clearly if there are any issues that you think didn't correctly get
implemented in the PR draft, they can be discussed/corrected between PR
and REC. New issues and structural changes are not really allowed at
that stage (without winding the process back to WD and having another
last call) but further clarification and editorial corrections on last
call comments would be allowed.

http://www.star.net.uk