RE: Render MathML in IE with .asp/.htm file extension

I believe ASP code can mess with anything in the HTTP headers including the
MIME type. If I recall correctly, ASP code can change the MIME type by
assigning to a specially named pseudo variable.

Also, I believe you can set IIS's extension-to-MIME-type mapping on a
directory-by-directory basis.

Paul