MathML Test Suite

From: Clare So <clare@scl.csd.uwo.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:29:28 -0500 (EST)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

I am using Netscape 7.0 (Windows) to view the mathematics in the MathML
test suites.  When I run any tests under Characters->EntityNames, my
browser gives me the following message (the following message is from
r.xml):

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location:
http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/testsuite/Characters/EntityNames/r.xml
Line Number 36, Column 172:

The error message points to this entity:  <mi>&rAarr;</mi>.  I verify that
this entity is present in the character tables in chapter 6 of the MathML
recommendation.  In theory, this entity should be a recognized character
in a MathML document.

Is there anyone having the same problem?

Clare