Re: Getting started

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:47:02 +0100
To: Jo Tomalin <jo.tomalin@sheffcol.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>

Hi Jo,

Jo Tomalin <jo.tomalin@sheffcol.ac.uk> writes:

> Could you tell me where the best source of information/advice on
> implementing Math ML is?

It depends what 'implementing' means for you. I am unable to understand
exactly what your requirements are. Do you want to produce MathML content,
or interpret it for rendering or further processing.

Feel free to send more detail, but I would be surprised if some of the
kind of software you need didn't exist, and wasn't listed in our
implementations page at http://www.w3.org/Math/implementations.html

Cheers,

Max.