Re: anchors in my xml file

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:54:55 +0100
To: myriam.delperier@ajlsm.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

  I'm working on a local file system, but #zzzz fragments for file URIs worked
  with IE when i have .html files

yes I have seen this effect sometimes. I'm not sure entirely when it
occurs (the fragment ids always work when used from http as far as i can
see) they usually work for me from file: uris as well, but then
sometimes they don't.

Sorry this message isn't much help, I just wanted to confirm that you
are probably not alone, and it is probably an IE bug rather than your
error.

http://www.star.net.uk