RE: Accented variables

From: Pepping, Simon (ELS) <S.Pepping@elsevier.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:37:10 +0100
To: "'Robert Miner'" <RobertM@dessci.com>, jpederse@wiley.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

We at Elsevier would indeed like to create a set of conventions, so that we
do not get every possible variation in our files.

The end of the operator dictionary gives a good start:

&Breve;, &Cedilla;, &DiacriticalGrave;, &DiacriticalDot;,
&DiacriticalDoubleAcute;, &LeftArrow;, &LeftRightArrow;, &LeftRightVector;,
&LeftVector;, &DiacriticalAcute;, &RightArrow;, &RightVector;,
&DiacriticalTilde;, &DoubleDot;, &DownBreve;, &Hacek;, &Hat;, &OverBar;,
&OverBrace;, &OverBracket;, &OverParenthesis;, &TripleDot;, &UnderBar;,
&UnderBrace;, &UnderBracket;, &UnderParenthesis;

I have added to them &ring; as a possible accent.

It would indeed be useful to see the list that is used in MathPlayer.

Regards, Simon

Simon Pepping
DTD Development and Maintenance
Elsevier