Re: Last Call Working Draft of MathML 2.0, 2nd edition published

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:32:23 +0100
To: S.Pepping@elsevier.nl
CC: www-math@w3.org

Simon,

Thanks for these comments (and the earlier comments) on the dtd
I have been offline for a few days so hadn't responded to your
individual messages.

We'll certainly work through these comments and look to incorporate any
necessary changes into the dtd around the time of the time of the next
WD of the spec (I don't want to change the DTD during last call).

I'll send a more detailed reply later.

http://www.star.net.uk