Re: HOWTO implement cross-browser-compatible MathML

William F Hammond wrote:

 >Is there more than one MINSE polymediator site?
 >
 >Is the source code for MINSE available.?
 >
 >                                    -- Bill

At last a good question! MINSE seems like a viable quick hack to deliver
math to non standard compliant browser (e.g. IE). But the web site does
not seem to have been updated since 1996 (if it has, please reflect this
in the footer otherwise it's completly useless) and why, OH WHY, don't
you release MINSE under a free license like the GLP?

If you have IP problems, just one advice : adapt or perish!

About MathType, quoting Mr Miner:

 >as opposed to a
 >widely-deployed, well-supported, and easy-to-use tool like MathType,
 >your authors had to use your proprietary pseudo-semantic markup

Good, you did your bit of advertising. But whatever you can say,
MathType is still a closed, proprietary, non cross-platform, slow,
expensive product. I still have to meet someone writing real maths with
a tool like MathType.

--
Je ne suis pas d'accord avec ce qui vous dites, mais je me battrai pour
que vous puissiez le dire. - Voltaire