Re: XML and MML

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:16:04 -0600
To: michelle.van@noaa.gov
CC: www-math@w3.org

Hi Michelle,

> > I like to learn of how to combine MML into XML documents and using XSL
> > to transform it to the browser under html format.
>
> "Putting Math on the Web with MathML" [1] explains how you can display
> XHTML pages containing MathML on most modern browsers. Feel free
> to post to this list again if you have further questions (or feedback).

Another reference some people have found useful is:

 <http://www.dessci.com/en/support/tutorials/mathmlinxml/default.htm>

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com