Bugs in Appendix C

From: Bill Naylor <bill@scl.csd.uwo.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 18:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

I have been looking at the OpenMath deliverable 1.2.7, I thought I would
check on some of the footnotes in this,

1) cn type="complex-polar"

---------------------------
This seems to be missing from appendix C of the Proposed Recommendation,
but is clearly present in Chapter 4.4.
---------------------------

I notice that in Appendix C, 'complex-polar' has been included in the
MMLattribute table, however under the signatures there is:

---------------------------
[type=rational](numstring,numstring) -> constant(rational)

[type=complex-cartesian](numstring,numstring) -> constant(complex)

[type=rational](numstring,numstring) -> constant(rational)

i.e. the type=rational signature is repeated. I suspect that the latter
line should have been something along the lines of:

[type=complex-polar](numstring,numstring) -> constant(complex)

Bill Naylor.