Re: possible universal style sheet bug

From: Bill Moss <bmoss@clemson.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 01:45:04 -0400
To: www-math@w3.org
Prior to reporting the "possible universal style sheet bug", I was running
Windows 2000 SP1, IE 5.5 SP2, and MSXML 3.0 SP2. Today, in order to run the
trial of DreamweaverMX, I had to update MDAC. I installed the new MDAC 2.7
Refresh. I    rechecked the behavior I had reported as a bug and it no
longer appears. I am not sure why. MSXML 3.0 SP2 should have installed in
"Replace" mode so I am not sure what installing MDAC 2.7 refresh did to
change this behavior.

Bill Moss
Professor Mathematical Sciences
Clemson University