Re: XSL Stylesheet for Cross Browser MathML viewing

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:28:59 GMT
To: rbs@maths.uq.edu.au
CC: mozilla-mathml@mozilla.org, www-math@w3.org

> I noted that the XHTML+MathML doctype isn't added.

er there is an accepted bug in IE6 which means it rejects the mathml dtd
so adding a DTD would limit the cross browser portability at the present

> This will affect
> the rendering in m0.9.9+ since MathML data that used to be loaded
> at startup are now catalog driven.

Oh as the output from XSLT never has any entity references, i thought
that mozilla's special casing of the mathml dtd wouldn't be required here
(and it seems to work on my mozilla?)

Could you confirm what goes wrong and what I can do write into teh file
to help?