Line breaking and MathML

From: James Amundson <amundson@fnal.gov>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 17:29:25 -0600
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to understand the status of line breaking in MathML. By
"line breaking" I mean the display of mathematical expressions that
would be too wide to fit on a single display line. I cannot find any
reference to this problem in the context of MathML, but perhaps I am
using the wrong terminology. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

I realize that the problem of dynamically breaking mathematical
expressions into multiple lines is a difficult problem.

Thanks for any information.

--Jim Amundson