RE: The XHTML as text/html Mess

From: Eoin Lane <eoin.lane@capeclear.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:35:20 +0100
To: "'Bernhard Keil'" <Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com>, "'David Carlisle'" <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>, <science@capeclear.com>

I agree with us Bernhard but I don't want to go mucking around with
Cocoon or any other XSLT publishing framework, I am looking for the path
of least resistance here ;)

So far I have the following:

http://primes.sourceforge.net/mersenne.xhtml

which renders properly in Mozilla 1.0 but not in IE 6.0.

My last question is how do I set the server to send all .xhtml documents
as text/xml?

I also promise, if I get this working to post the solution, so that
dopes like me will stop bothering this forum ;)