Re: Problem with Universal MathML stylesheet

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:37:48 +0100
To: mriem@win.tue.nl
CC: www-math@w3.org

Manfred,

You wrote, back in April:

> 2. Using frames with IE seems to break the
>
> Any hints on what I could do about those 2 issues?

Could you try the latest version of pmathml.xsl:

  revision 1.4
  date: 2002/06/13 17:30:54;  author: rminer;  state: Exp;  lines: +14 -1
  added the IE frames bug workaround

and see if it works for you now? There appears to be a strange MSXML bug
that only occurs while running in frames, which causes the styleshet to
produce a different (bad) result if running in a frame than running in the
main window. The stylesheet now checks for the symptoms of the bug and
takes avoiding action...