Re: Statistics and MathML

I would recommend you also consider OpenMath for encoding a richer
statistics set. OpenMath offers an elementary but efficient way of
declaring new symbols, named content dictionaries. They can, at least,
efficiently be declared and presented which is an essential first step
for debates towards some standardization.

Going further, requiring the framework to provide definitions for
symbols and the supporting theorems, the OMdoc approach, or any
comparable, is probably what you need.

Paul